THE CHAMPION CODE with the SEVEN PRINCIPLES of SUCCESS
- What is the 'CODE' that champions use?
- Are there some 'KEY' distinctions which can be used by everybody?
- I firmly believe the answer to the above is a resounding YES!!!
But first, let me ask YOU :
- Do you feel you are getting the best out of yourself
- Will you be able to look back in a few years time with some satisfaction of what you achieved?
- Are you frustrated that 'others' are where YOU should be?
- Do you 'know' you are making the most of your time and the unique opportunity you have?
- Have you ever wondered what are the 'secrets' to getting the very best out of yourself?
Having listened to some of the world's foremost successful gurus and read in excess of 500 books on the subject of winning and achievement, I am convinced much of what we are told to do by the gurus just doesn’t work.
It isn't what they say is wrong or bad, it is just that most of them miss some CRITICAL KEYS. Counterintuitive keys that virtually NOBODY talks about. In many ways, what SHOULD work DOESN’T. We should be better if we believe in ourselves and we 'think positive' and have a great attitude, yet, I have seen it time and time again how these pop-psychology principles can actually STOP your route to success and HOLD YOU BACK.
I have been extremely fortunate over the past number of years to work with some people who ARE successful. People who CAN look in the mirror and be satisfied with what they have achieved in their field. People like Michael Vaughan who captained England to an Ashes win against Australia after almost 30 years of continual failure against the 'old enemy'. People like Graeme McDowell, who became the first European golfer to win the 2010 US Open for FORTY years and Louis Oosthuizen, who won the ultimate prize in golf, The 2010 British Open at St Andrews as a total rank outsider.
I am going to share with you what I BELIEVE to be the FUNDAMENTALS of getting the best out of yourself and becoming whatever YOU deem to be a success in whatever YOUR field of endeavour.
I am really excited about this programme and I KNOW that if you take the information and work with it, your results will be SPECTACULAR.